Sunday 5 June 2011

2k Rowing Competition

I've been playing with the idea of organising a rowing competition at Cardigan Leisure Centre for a while, I've finally worked some logistics out and have decided to hold a 2k indoor rowing competition on the 9th July.

For further details email me on harries_rhys87@hotmail.com where I can send you an entry form. Another option is to pick up the entry forms at Cardigan Leisure Centre from Monday 6th June.

First prize will be two free Personal Training sessions, one with myself and one with Sheila Williams (M.I.Trainer). There will be to categories which Iv'e kept basic by doing it around age and not weight - Open and a 40+ for men and women.

I know it's more normal to categorise rowing events through weight but as I want to maximise entries and base the event on friendly competition, I've decided against getting the scales out on the morning of the event and let's face it not everyone wants to weigh them selves they just want to 'have a go'. However fierce competitiveness is very welcome ;)


Again for entry forms - email me and I will send you the entry forms or pick up at the Leisure Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment