Wednesday 20 July 2011

Carb loading pre Coastal Path

With the coastal path back to back 30miles tommorow I'll do my usuall carb load. I'm not going insane because it's not racing its more an adventure, time is erelevant so no need to worry about loading to be faster or so fourth. However I find Carb loading still a help for long stuff as as well as making things a little easier, mentally I feel better. Almost as if I'm at peace with my mind on whether or not I should have ate more etc.

So today this is what I've ate -

Breakfast - Porridge, banana, milk, rasberries. 2 slices of wholemeal toast with peanut butter.
Mid AM - Wholemeal bagel with jam
Lunch - Mum's cottage pie :) with kale, broccoli and cauliflower
Mid Pm - Peanut butter wholemeal bagel
Mid Pm - Wholemeal bagel peanut butter, banana
Dinner - Couscous salad with some pork that I made at home.
Evening - Wholemeal bagelwith soft cheese

I've ate a fair few bagels but there a awsome complex carb hit so not a bad eat today. Very approx guess of about 300-400 grams of carbs today, thats a guesstimate though. If thats correct it's good enough.

Kit ready - Food ready, Got my camera, should be a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment