Wednesday 11 January 2012

Cheat Pizzas!!

Almost time for the 2nd weight in (Friday) since opting the eating whats grown, been planted or lived attitude and today sums up why I don't really like diets! I've been craving some stodge big time today, fatigued from work and some very intense training sessions but 'diets' have rules which if can cause serious binges and a huge spike in the calories if your watching what your eating. Thus despite the fact that eating, basically paleo with oats and milk is something I pretty much do most of the time being a 100% strict is too much and drives you insane as well as in my opinion can effect your social life because all the time it's too much (that's my opinion).

What I've opted is to allow myself either a cheat day or 3 cheat meals a week and also if I'm going to ballistic at any point because I fancy something I just have it then get back on the horse.

Today I was saved by the freezer and a very big rectangle pizza!! A very very needed boost and in my eyes important that I had it. I'm fuelled up and ready to continue the good work.

With a 13mile run on the cards Saturday they may be another one of these pizzas on the way but depends how I feel.

I'm excited for the weight in Friday, I'm not a 100% I've stripped much body fat this week but we'll see.

So last week 77.5kg, if I'm around the 76.5 Friday I'll be delighted. Ultimate goal is to get back to 73kg by the Blackpool Marathon which should be a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment